Tuesday 26 February 2013

Interview Research: Trailer

Trailer Research
 
I have created questions to ask my target audience in my focus group to get a better idea on how to create my trailer for my A2 coursework. I want to get their opinion as they are my target audience. I will be recoding them using a video recorder and using them as a guideline for my coursework.
Trailer Questions
- Why do you think romance genre is your favourite movie and why?
- What stands out to you in romance trailers?
- What lighting do you think should be used for romance genre trailers?
- Do you prefer a narrator or dialog throughout the move, or both?
- What camera angles would you expect to be shown?
- What symbols would let you know that the trailer is a romantic genre?
- When would you want the title to be shown throughout the trailer?
- Would you want text guiding you through the trailer?
- What do you think the colour scheme should be?
- What is the one thing you would love to see in a romantic genre trailer?

 
I did an interview with a male and asked him questions about romance genres and what codes and conventions he would like to see when watching one.



Below is the link to my interview with him...


I did another interview with a couple who are together and made them answer a few questions so i could get feedback on how to create my trailer and what they would want to see in my trailer.

Below is the link to my interview with them...


Below is a Questionnaire I created for people to fill out so I can get a better insight on how to create my trailer and what codes of conventions would be the more effective.


 
 
 
I gave it out to 20 people to fill out and share their views and opinions with me. I wanted to know audience demand and what I would need to do to satisfy them with my trailer with the genre of romance.
 
Feedback
 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment